AD/DIRECTOR FORECASTING AND ANALYTICS
Associate Director up to Director based on experience
Partner Therapeutics (PTx) is devoted to developing and commercializing cancer medicines and combination therapies that can make a meaningful difference in the lives of cancer patients. We are united in our passion for improving the treatment of cancer and our desire to make a meaningful contribution to outcomes. We believe that being a cancer company begins and ends with the patient. We strive to support patients throughout their treatment journey and offer therapy options that are right for them and their loved ones.
PTx has acquired worldwide rights to Leukine® (sargramostim). As the only FDA approved GM-CSF available in the U.S., we believe Leukine offers important and differentiated benefits to cancer patients and are excited by the opportunity to effectively re-introduce it to the oncology community with its current label and future expansion indications. Despite no commercial support for over a decade, Leukine is currently used in academic centers and group practices throughout the country. There is significant scientific interest in Leukine with over 100 ongoing ISTs.
PTx is seeking a hands-on forecasting and analytics leader to join our team. Working with the commercial management team and executive teams, the ideal candidate will quickly come to understand the market and develop data driven insights that enable action. This role includes responsibility for forecasting, commercial reporting, and analytics.
The right candidate will have strong quantitative and technical skills, be a great collaborator, and strive to do what’s best for our patients. If you have a passion for finding the answers to complex problems lying beneath the surface of data, thrive when you are learning, and enjoy working across a team rather than being constrained by your functional designation, take a closer look and get in touch with us!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
· Generate business insights from data analysis. Leverage data from industry standard and proprietary sources to build relevant data sets, test hypotheses, and extract actionable information. Identify gaps in current data sets and recommend additional/alternate data sources.
· Lead our forecasting efforts. Directly build technically sound, effective forecast models and collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to develop product demand and revenue forecasts.
· Support/lead strategic initiatives including new product planning, business development, and geographic expansion, in collaboration with the VP Commercial Operations and Chief Commercial Officer.
· Use deep analytical skills and experience to model business scenarios that inform strategy and tactics. Partner with functional leaders to understand business challenges and use knowledge and experience to find data-driven solutions.
· Develop and manage a commercial analytics and data management plan to ensure PTx has a dependable platform for measuring its business performance. Collaborate closely with IT to ensure infrastructure is fit for purpose and right sized for our business.
· Provide support for sales operations analyses such as promotional response, target optimization, sales force sizing, etc.
· Lead the development and operational execution of KPIs, reporting, and regular commercial business reviews. Effectively present insights and forecasts to all levels of the organization.
· Ability to communicate data and insights effectively through both written and verbal presentation is essential.
· MBA or MS in analytical sciences, economics, statistics, etc.
· 10 years relevant experience in pharmaceutical forecasting and reporting.
· Intimate knowledge of industry data sources including IMS products, Symphony, EDI 852/867/844, claims data at minimum.
· Guru level Excel skills. Tableau and SQL experience desirable.
To be considered for the position, please send your resume to