Partner Therapeutics/PTx is devoted to developing and commercializing cancer medicines and combination therapies that can make a meaningful difference in the lives of cancer patients. We are united in our passion for improving the treatment of cancer and our desire to make a meaningful contribution to outcomes. We believe that being a cancer company begins and ends with the patient. We strive to support patients throughout their treatment journey and offer therapy options that are right for them and their loved ones.
PTx acquired worldwide rights to Leukine® (sargramostim) in February of 2018. As the only FDA approved GM-CSF available in the U.S., we believe Leukine offers important and differentiated benefits to cancer patients. During the past two years PTx has developed key insights into the drivers behind Leukine use and opportunities for growth. We have developed extensive relationships in both the provider and GPO communities and have implemented new patient and practice support programs. PTx has also begun collaborations with multiple academic centers in the persuit of potential new indications for Leukine.
POSITION OVERVIEW & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
In this field-based position, the Director Corporate Accounts- (DCA) will report to the Senior Director, Market Access/Patient Provider Services/Reimbursement, and will take a proactive account management approach in targeted accounts to support product pull-through, coverage and reimbursement. The DCA- will be the field subject matter expert and business relations point of contact for targeted accounts, relative to:
- Community Oncology Clinics and Hospitals: GPO Contracts, Pricing, Pull-through, Drug Acquisition, & Procurement
- Payers’ Medical/Pharmacy Policies & Coverage: Managed Care Organizations(MCOs), Pharmacy Benefit Managers(PBMs) and Medicare Administrative Contractors(MACs)
- Billing, Coding, Claims Support
- Patient Access & HUB Services
PTx DCAs will also:
- Collaborate with the field Clinical Science Specialists (CSS) to design and implement a geographic business plan to identify and meet the needs of key accounts.
- Drive pull-through by appropriately addressing account issues related to drug acquisition, pricing, and payer policies impacting product reimbursement.
- Support account GPO contract understanding and adoption, while partnering with GPOs where appropriate.
- Develop working relationships with regional payers including managed care plans, state societies, various MAC jurisdictions, and advocacy groups, as needed, to support patient access to Leukine.
- Educate office personnel on appropriate billing codes (J code, ICD-10 codes, CPT codes, etc.) and triaging contracting, billing and coding, access and procurement questions and other issues where appropriate.
- Educate accounts on offerings from LeukineDirect/HUB to provide resolution of issues pertaining to the purchasing and billing of Leukine by health care providers.
- Establish proactive, positive, and productive working relationships with all internal and external key stakeholders.
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally at the highest level with Clinical Science Specialists (CSSs), Medical Affairs, the Commercial Leadership Team/CLT, Site Coordinators and HUB personnel, and all other PTx internal personnel necessary in order to support seamless account and patient access to Leukine.
- Strong orientation toward the patient, customer service, and teamwork. Commitment and passion for fighting cancer and improving patients’ lives.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – experience with small biotech organizations and start-ups is a plus.
- Must be energetic and driven to succeed.
- Significant experience and understanding of buy and bill product reimbursement including GPO contracts and the ever-changing payer environment.
- Oncology physician account reimbursement experience preferred.
- Excellent strategic thinking, pro-active business skills, analytical approach to problem-solving, and high-level of verbal & written communication skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA and Certified Professional Coding licensing a plus.
- Must achieve and maintain compliance with all applicable PTx policies and procedures and regulatory and legal requirements.
- Travel Requirements. ~50%-60% Travel, with large geography. Ability to travel to meetings/trainings/programs as necessary. Additional travel will be required within the assigned geography.
Location: Mid-West US
To be considered for the position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this position