Partner Therapeutics (PTx) is a commercial biotech committed to improving the lives of patients with cancer and other serious diseases. In today’s challenging healthcare climate, we strive to develop and assess our products based on the real-world impact they have in improving the quality and duration of our patients’ lives. For more information, visit www.partnertx.com
As an HR Manager, the incumbent will oversee the payroll, total rewards/compensation, benefits programs and the Human Resources Information System (HRIS). Serving as the payroll, compensation, benefits, and HRIS expert, the incumbent is also responsible for the delivery of ethical, legal, and strategic support of these functional areas in support of the Company’s goals, missions, values, and vision.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Business owner of the HRIS payroll and time keeping system, managing and testing systems updates, system patches and year-end updates
• Serve as the key contact to the HRIS vendor; lead the analysis of costs and long-term implications of technology decisions.
• Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation and train stakeholders on HRIS processes/functionality to drive sustainable transformation.
• Ensure payment, payroll taxes and government reports are disbursed on time and accurately to avoid penalties.
• Ensure all key/internal controls are maintained and continually enhanced.
• Develop action plans to address audit controls and recommendations.
• Responsible for the compliant administration of all benefit programs.
• Develop programs to monitor and reduce costs and improve delivery of benefit programs.
• Develop and direct implementation of plans, policies, and programs affecting agency relations with the organization’s employees and their representatives
• Develop, model, analyze, and implement compensation and incentive programs which are cost effective, observant of market trends and support the company’s short and long-term objectives; make recommendations and provide guidance to management.
• Develop, implement, and maintain documentation on all “add-on” rates, i.e. on-call, and shift differentials.
• Responsible for the administration of direct compensation for all levels of employees including the processing, recording and reporting of compensation-related actions taken.
• Responsible for coordinating all federal, state, and local HR compliance-related reporting.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, HR or related field. Master Degree and/or CCP certification preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years progressively responsible experience in compensation, payroll, benefits and HRIS design and administration.
• 5 years of experience in process management experience with proven proficiencies in prioritizing client issues, identifying critical client issues, and identifying training and process reengineering needs.
• Experience with ADP payroll and time keeping software strongly preferred.
• Strong business and financial acumen, experience using data to problem solve, direct and inform.
• Hands-on and detail oriented.
• Excellent project management, organization, communication, interpersonal, collaboration, and relationship skills.
• In-depth knowledge of federal & state regulations pertaining to administration of compensation and benefits.
• Ability to promote and demonstrate the PTx culture and values.
• Highly analytical and able to demonstrate composure and flexibility to adapt and respond to changing priorities.
Partner Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PTx offers a very competitive compensation package with generous PTO.
Apply for this position